Learn how to change your Fortnite name in four easy steps.
Code names are very common when it comes to online video games. Not because we don’t like to use our real name, but that became a habit since online games were introduced.
If you have been playing Fortnite for a while, you can find this post very useful. If you are new to fortnite and you are interested in playing the latest version of this game, do not be surprised that it is not downloadable in the traditional way. It is a decision of fortnite developers to generate better income for the company. Visit fortnite authority to learn how to download and install this game on Windows or your Android machine.
What is Fortnite
Fortnite Battle Royale is included in today’s top list for the most played online games. It was developed by Epic Games and released last 2017.
There are actually three Fortnite game mode versions that share the same gameplay and engine. These are the:
- Fortnite: Save the World – a survival game that is played by up to four players to fight off zombies and defend objects they can build
- Fortnite: Battle Royale – a
balltlegame of up to 100 players fight to be the last one standing.
- Fortnite Creative – players have the freedom to create their worlds and battle arenas.
The first game version was made available in Windows, MacOS, PS4, and Xbox One. Battle Royale is also available on the said platforms, and has a gameplay for Ninetendo Switch, iOS, and Android.
How To Change Fortnite Name
Fortnite name is called the “Epic display name.” It is the name that appears on your Epic accounts, Epic Games Launcher, and on the online forums.
In order to change your name, follow these four easy steps.
- First, go to your Account’s Personal Info page.
- You will see a box labelled “Display Name.”
- Click on that and enter your new desired name.
- Scroll down and click Save Changes.
Done! Easy right?
- You can only change your Epic display name once every two weeks.
- For players who use Nintendo Switch, they will need to contact Player support to ask for assistance.
- If you want to change your
gamertagin Xbox, PSN, and Twitch, you needto contact Twitch, Sony, and Microsoft.
What are you waiting for? Go, get yourself the most unique code and change your Fortnite name today!
Do you have questions? Leave them to us and we will try to give you the best possible answer. Have a good day! – From Evolver Books