Are you having issues with your PayPal account? Did something go wrong with any of your transactions? If that is the case, you should immediately contact the paypal customer service hotline or email.
If you do not know how to do this because this is just your first time to experience an issue with their online services, don’t be worried. It is easy to reach them and ask what you need to know. Their customer hotline agents are friendly enough that you will feel like just talking to a friend.
So here is what you should do in case you will need to contact the PayPal Customer Service line. This will be so simple you will realize that there was nothing to be really worried about.
Contact PayPal Customer Service through a PC or Laptop
- If you are on a PC or laptop, this is how it will go. Open your preferred browser.
- Type in the address bar the official PayPal’s web address and enter.
- Just log in your account using your email address and your personal password.
- Once logged in, just click Contact Us and let it load to a new page.
- You may choose between “Call Us” or “Email Us” button.
- Whichever way you prefer to contact them, make sure that you state your issue clearly. Otherwise, you will not get the answer that you need right away on the first response from them.
- If you think that your first report is not enough, then make emailing and calling them your options. Remember that it is your money we are talking about.
From The Editor: You can directy contact paypal customer care by dialing the number 402-935-7733 from your phone. For more info check official website of 1-402-935-7733.
Contact PayPal Customer Service through a Smartphone
- Download the PayPal app from Play Store if you still have not installed it on your mobile phone.
- For the first time PayPal app user, you will need to verify your login using your mobile number.
- Once you are done with the verification, you may now log in your PayPal account using all your security credentials such as email account and password.
- On the main user interface of the PayPal app, tap the gear icon on the topmost part of the screen.
- After tapping it, look for the “Help” button.
- Below the help interface, you may choose to call or email the PayPal Customer Service.
- State your issue properly so your solution will be given to you on your first try.
If you do not have access to a reliable internet, you may also reach the Paypal Customer Service through traditional hotline call. The PayPal’s hotline is 00 1 402-935-2050.
Always give all the needed and necessary details required. Otherwise, you will be spinning around on the issue without getting the answer you are looking for.
I hope this article helped you. If you have other concerns, feel free to leave your questions in the comment section. We will be sure to answer them as soon as possible. If you have other ways to quickly solve any other PayPal issues, please leave your solution in the comment section as well. Let us help each other because that is always the right thing to do.